Monday 10 October 2016

Weekly News.

                                         

I fear I’m settling for my boyfriend because I am 27 and this is my first serious relationship





                                  ‘If it’s not going to work, wouldn’t it be easier to end it now?’ (Posed by models)

This news article is about a young woman who has only been in her first serious relationship 18 months ago and her doubts of wanting more with him like marriage and children. She is scared about settling with him as he is the first man she has seriously been with, she doesn't want to end things and have to deal with the regret.

This article relates to media as there will be many people out there dealing with the same problem and can relate. Also she will be able to get advise from many different people about her problem and come to a conclusion. The media is a good way to broadcast issues that other people may be going through and help you deal with yours.

The reason why I choose this article because in society and the media in the generation I live in, it is normal for people to be in relationship from around the age of 13, the idea of some of the age of 27 to be experiencing her first relationship so 'late' is not seen as norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment